Looking back on 2016 at eLamb leaves me in no doubt that eLearning is seen by more and more industries as a great way to support their training and education teams.
Having traditionally been an eLearning partner to companies in the hospitality industry, eLamb has grown substantially in the Waste Management and House Building sector as well as growing our current relationships and building relationships with new hotel and restaurant customers.
We have seen a big increase in the demand for software simulation eLearning, e.g. how to use front of house systems, CRM systems, sales software systems and stock ordering systems etc.
Some interesting stats for the year:
- We retained 100% of our customers from 2015.
- We grew our customer base by 170% in 2016.
- 47% of our customers have already asked us to work on new projects with them in 2017.
- 84% of our customer have already renewed their existing projects with us for 2017.
- We opened our second office in Sheffield.
We have thoroughly enjoyed working with all our customers in 2016 and look forward to the challenges and opportunities 2017 may bring us.